On the E-bike Xperience in Utrecht the Klever Xspeed was chosen to be the speed pedelec of 2018.
Equipped with TMM4 sensor of IDbike!
If you missed us, please contact us via mail !
Today, the company Xiaomi has introduced its new folding electric bicycle in China, the Xiaomi QiCycle . In this bike the IDbike TMM technology is used to measure the torque applied by the cyclist. Base on this torque the power to the motor is adjusted. Also the torque is used to calculate the output power of the rider.
The specifications are as follows:
- TMM sensor for smooth biking and power output on the display
- Companion smartphone app displays in-depth info: bike status, GPS navigation, ride stats
- 250W, 36V high speed motor
- Panasonic 18650 20 x 2900mAh lithium-ion battery cells (same battery used by Tesla) with Battery Management System (BMS) that lets you go 45km on a single charge
- Shimano Nexus 3-speed hub
- Foldable and compactly lean at 14.5 kg
- Provides real-time stats: speed, distance, power, dynamic power, calories consumed
The first Giant bicycles with automatic chain tensioner can be found in the shops.
The tensioner was developed and patented by IDbike and now is used by Giant in several electric bike models.
The chain tensioner will compensate for all wear during the complete life of the chain.
The chain does not have to be adjusted anymore and can stay on the bike for the complete lifetime of the bike.
More information can be found on the website of Giant